The Florida ACCESS system is used by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) to administer financial assistance programs for families and individuals in need, emphasizing economic self-reliance.
Follow this step-by-step guide if you already have a My Access Florida account and require help logging into your account. If you don’t have an ACCESS account and require help creating one, read on for instructions on creating a My Access account.
Create My ACCESS Florida Account
There are two ways to create a My Access Florida account. It depends on whether you already have a case number or not. If you have applied for benefits (Food Stamps/SNAP, Temporary Cash Assistance/TANF, Medicaid, or Medical Assistance) and received a case number but do not have an ACCESS account, you can create one here.
- The Access Florida case number is an important factor in creating an Access Florida.com account to enjoy the benefits. This case number is always at the top of the letter you receive from your place of work.
- Open your computer’s browser and go to the My Access Florida account creation page. The link provided is the English page of My Access Florida.
- To get started now, click “Create my login account.”
- You will be directed to the My Access Florida account page. You will need to enter the requirements to claim the My Access Florida benefits above, including name, date of birth, email address, and case number (if you have already applied for benefits) and Postal code.
- Click the Next button in the lower right corner.
- Once the information provided is correct and everyone is verified, your MyAccessFlorida.com account will be created, and you will be able to login using the credentials provided by My Access Florida.
My Access Florida Account Locked
How do I unlock my suspended Florida Access account?
- Call my Access Florida, customer service representative at 1-866-762-2237.
- Inform the representative that you cannot access your My Access Florida account.
- You will be asked to provide personal information such as my Access Florida case number, SSN, DoB, etc.
- Follow the representative’s instructions to unlock your account.